- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Möbius CX P2P Event met Jan Smets (bpost) – Domein Leeflank – Lede
After a year of virtual events in 2020, we have decided to wait a bit longer an immediately fix a date for a physical networking event. Aren’t we all longing to finally come together and have a chat with a glass of tasteful wine in hand?
Join us on September 24th 2021 at Domain Leeflank in Lede for an inspirational event during which we will share best practices and ideas about 6 hot CX topics.
- We organize in-depth discussion in small groups at different tables. Our table hosts are CX managers from leading Belgian organizations in both B2C and B2B sharing their best practices and opening up the discussion with their hottest CX challenges
- 6 tables will be set up for specific CX topic/issue to be discussed and with 2 rounds of in-depth discussion per table you can subscribe to the topics which interests you the most
- 2 rounds of in-depth discussion per table: you subscribe to the topics which interests you the most
- Inspiring keynote given by Jan Smets, Director Retail & Customer Care from Bpost
- Closing up with an experience & tasting tour at the wine estate
- Steven Delmotte, Teamlead Customer Centricity at Fluvius
- Silke Verfaillie, Global Customer Experience Manager at TVH
- Emilie Dequeker, Customer Experience manager at Securex
- Els Vanden Begin, Head Of Customer Experience at AG Insurance
- Cécilia Trussart, Head of Customer Experience & Quality Management Benelux at TUI
Seats are limited. Please reserve your seat now:
Price €150 (excl BTW) all-in, inspiring afternoon with CX peers including networking drink and wine-tasting. The event will be hosted entirely in Dutch.
We hope to welcome you on a bright afternoon but in case of cancellation due to COVID-19, your subscription fee will be fully reimbursed.
Do not hesitate to join our CX community on LinkedIn and invite as many of your CX colleagues and friends as possible. In this community you can connect with other CX peers and stay informed about our event agenda.